Your shopping cart is empty!
Why need load bank testing
It is really critical that your standby power system say UPS(uninterrupted power supply), battery bank, generator, transformers, inverter etc working in good condition if switched to be loaded when the main power supply in maintenance procedure or stop abnormally. Downtime could be reduced by regular maintenance and thorough inspections which are the key to power supply systems maintenance.
Critical power backup equipment like UPS System and generator which especially located in harsh, dusty or corrosive environment will fail without proper preventative maintenance. JUNXY provides a whole range of custom preventative maintenance products solutions for UPS systems and generators and many more to ensure constant uptime for your power systems and make you prepared for anything.
Load banks help highlight a large range of faults on the equipment it tests. The first objective when testing with an electric bank is to ensure your equipment’s power supply is reliable. The underlying question that needs answering is whether your equipment will have sufficient power supply to ensure uninterrupted operational performance. The load bank also tests that the equipment is not faulty, that there are no faults in construction, that the aging of the equipment is in line with expectations, that the components are reliable and that there are no pending breakdowns or early signs of wear and tear. The load bank also ensures that the product delivers power conform to its specification.
Resistive & reactive load banks are able mimic motor loads and electromagnetic devices within a power system as well as purely resistive loads by offering the ability to set a specific power factor (pf). Many backup generators and turbines are rated at 0.7, 0.8 or 0.85 power factor and need to be commissioned at nameplate capacity using a combination of resistive and reactive load to fully qualify their operating capability. Using a resistive & reactive load bank enables comprehensive testing from a single unit. JUNXY has an extensive range of resistive & reactive load banks to simulate these types of loads on a power source and the transformers, relays, and switches which will distribute the power throughout your facility.
Inductive & capacitive load banks are reactive only and must be used in combination with a resistive load bank to provide the desired load profile to test a power system. Reactive loads banks can provide either a leading power factor (Capacitive) or lagging power factor (Inductive).
JUNXY series AC load bank testing offers you whole solutions of predictive failure analysis for UPS(uninterrupted power supply), generator, transformers, PV system, inverter etc, to validate the condition and output of such power systems comprehensively, which includes (click to view more):
scheduled load bank maintenance procedures, regular load bank maintenance testing and validating specifications for generator, there could be risk-free, take precautions to nip. JUNXY provides a series of intelligent generator load bank test power solutions, which can accurately detect the output power and load capacity.
To help users achieve various types of generator maintenance testing:
· accurately detecting a long time diesel generator output power and load capacity.
· the new generator project acceptance, its output can meet the contract requirements.
· Installing muffler, generator room, after entering the exhaust noise reduction measures, its output is affected. Back pressure, and exhaust air power correction factors such as inadequate.
· intelligent communication load can be distributed load, you can load/unload of 100% detection, detect the running test of generator sets in a variety of work environments.
· generator, after overhaul, testing its power output, load capacity and performance indicators to meet the requirements.
· generator maintenance routine testing, issued under the new code requirements for the backup power supply maintenance, test machine 30-60 minutes to load diesel generators annually.
Generator ac load bank testing process and testing purposes
The power test service will reach the following target:
· Generators can achieve the rated power
· Preventative load bank test could avoid the generator wet stacking free away from rated capacity reduction
· The generator steady state loading ability
· The generator transient state loading ability
· Generator setting test by PC software
· Generator fluctuation test by PC software
· Load profiles generator load bank test
· Unbalanced three-phase operation of generator capacity;
· Generator set overload compliance (optional);
· Generator set targets to reach of the required specifications
· To detect generator security risks before they occur.